Is intended for use by healthy individuals who want to enhance their health and wellbeing, by overweight or obese individuals who want to proactively manage their weight in an easy and healthy way, and by people who have well-known markers for chronic and unhealthy conditions (after consultation with their doctor). ProLon has been shown to help maintain healthy levels of biomarkers for aging such as glucose, cholesterol, blood pressure while reducing abdominal fat and waist circumference.
See ‘Is ProLon Right for Me?’ below for more information.
How To Take ProLon®
Consume the ProLon® meal plan for 5 consecutive days.
Do not consume any other food and preferably no additional liquid other than water. Your doctor can approve exceptions.
Resume your normal diet for the rest of the month, making sure to undergo the one day transition diet at the end of the 5 days.
Instructions included in each ProLon® carton.
Participants in the clinical trials consumed ProLon once a month for 3 consecutive months.
How Often Should You Take the 5-Day ProLon® Diet?
Depending on your body weight, baseline markers and health measurements, and after the evaluation and recommendation of your health care provider:
You can use ProLon 3-12 times a year depending on your condition. Healthy individuals may benefit from using Prolon as little as 1-4 times per year.
If you think that ProLon® may be right for you, but you have existing health conditions, contact your health care provider who can recommend and authorize the use of ProLon®; or contact us and we will provide you with access to a health care provider to determine if ProLon is right for you.
How To Take ProLon®
ProLon® is a low-calorie diet. Do not start if:
- You are allergic to nuts, soy, oats, sesame, or celery/celeriac (ProLon® contains these)
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- You have dietary restrictions or a fever, cough, diarrhea, or signs of an active infection.
- If you are underweight per the chart below, or have experienced protein deficiency or are malnourished:
- 4’11”-5’2” and under 100 pounds
- 5’3”-5’4” and under 105 pounds
- 5’5”-5’7” and under 115 pounds
- 5’8”-5’10” and under 125 pounds
- 5’11”-6’0” and under 135 pounds
- 6’1”-6’4” and under 150 pounds